Pacific Moving Canada Pricing
At Pacific Moving Canada we believe the success of our company is bred through its integrity. Therefore, we aim to keep transparency in our price estimation process, which means no hidden fees for our customers. Our pricing system is one of the most affordable in the long distance moving industry. We firmly believe it is our job to make sure our clients get the most for the least because good business practices requires honest, hard work.
Specialized Moving Consultants
When you contact us, Pacific Moving Canada will assign one of our specialized moving consultants to prepare a breakdown of your quote. They will work with you to determine the best options to fit your budget; such as a possessions protection plan while your items are in transit or storage. Your estimate will include costs for all requested moving services, including packing, storage and replacement value protection for your shipment. They will also establish loading and delivery times with you, and if you choose to enlist our expert services in packing, that will be scheduled as well.
We Have International Reach
Pacific Moving Canada's wide agent network spans Canada and U.S – even overseas! The limitations of the moves we conduct are entirely of our clients' choosing.
The cost of your long-distance move will be based on the weight and distance from your destination origin, and be calculated once your shipment is loaded and the truck is weighed. Once the weight of your shipment is accurately set your transportation costs will be calculated. No surprises, no random fluctuation in fees!
Flexibility with Dates and Choices
It is our responsibility to help you plan and execute your move in the most cost-effective, timely manner possible. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers and offer flexible dates and choices that fit everyone’s needs.
- Professional movers who are trained and cleanly uniformed
- Full-time employees with benefits to ensure your movers are professionally trained and dedicated to moving your belongings safely from one location to the next
- Fully licensed service that often includes replacement of items at their actual value (optional service)
- Transparency of price with no hidden or unexpected fees or charges
- Packing and unpacking services
- Moving boxes and packing supplies set at affordable prices
- Clean trucks armed with proper moving pads and other necessary equipment
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Flexible scheduling that fits your schedule needs
- Conscientious movers who are respectful of rules within housing communities
- Willingness to make stops along the way to pick up additional items
We’ve got you covered but please note we are not an insurance agency. Pacific Moving Canada incorporates into the price of your move, basic liability insurance, this covers you from the moment we arrive at your home until the truck pulls away from your new residence.
With this option, our maximum liability is $0.60 per pound, per article when moving long distance. An example would be - a 100 lb. dresser would be covered up to $60.00 (long distance move). For extended coverage, please contact your booking agent.
We highly recommend you contact your home insurance agent prior to moving and inquiry into your policy for coverage of “Goods in Transit”.
Your possessions are our concern – we take great strides in ensuring its safety and can only hope you do too.